Write about what you did over the Fall Break.

Prompt Response: One thing I did over the Fall Break is I went to the MorehousexSpelman homecoming game/ block party. It was really fun to see how college kids have parties and football games. I also liked it because I planned on going to spelman college when I graduate so it was nice to see how it was going to be when I get out of college. So, when I get out of high school I know what to expect. 

Summary: Today in class we did an assignment It's a comic book with lesson 4 vocabulary. 

Reflection: Today in class I learned some new vocabulary that I can use instead of basic words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless gives up many of his possessions in pursuit of freedom and meaningful experiences. If you had to simplify your life and keep only a few important possessions, what would you keep and why? What would be hardest to leave behind?

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

The last scene forces readers to reinterpret Emily’s entire life. Write about a moment when new information changed your perception of a person or situation. How did that “plot twist” reshape your understanding, the same way Faulkner’s ending reshapes the story?