Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt Response: The best gift I have ever received is waking up everyday. I feel this is my best gift because some people don't get to wake up every morning. I also feel this because I wake with good health and don't have to worry about going to the hospital fearing for my life. I don't take my life for granted because I might not get another life so I make sure I live my life to the fullest. 

Summary: Today in class we started on are argumentative paragraph 

Reflection: Today in class I learned about formal and informal language. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless gives up many of his possessions in pursuit of freedom and meaningful experiences. If you had to simplify your life and keep only a few important possessions, what would you keep and why? What would be hardest to leave behind?

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

The last scene forces readers to reinterpret Emily’s entire life. Write about a moment when new information changed your perception of a person or situation. How did that “plot twist” reshape your understanding, the same way Faulkner’s ending reshapes the story?