Which aspect of creating a poem do you enjoy the most? Tell what it is and explain why.

 Prompt Response: The aspect of creating a poem I enjoy the most is finding out a topic that relates to me the most during that time in my life. I enjoy this part because I like the work I produce when I am excited to finally write out what I have been feeling. I don't like to tell people what's going on in my mind I just keep it to myself. When we get to write a poem I like to express myself through metaphors because it makes me feel like people know how I'm feeling but know exactly how I am feeling. 

Summary: Today in class we talked about the assignment which is creating our own poem. 

Reflection: Today in class I started a rough draft before I started my poem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless gives up many of his possessions in pursuit of freedom and meaningful experiences. If you had to simplify your life and keep only a few important possessions, what would you keep and why? What would be hardest to leave behind?

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

The last scene forces readers to reinterpret Emily’s entire life. Write about a moment when new information changed your perception of a person or situation. How did that “plot twist” reshape your understanding, the same way Faulkner’s ending reshapes the story?