Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 Prompt Response: A meaningful place that carries a story is my room. Its a meaningful place because it holds things that  mean a lot to me. it has my pink sheets that represent my favorite color, and all of my teddy bears that I have gotten from family and friends. When I am in my room I feel the happiest because I don't have to worry about anyone bothering me It's just me and my room. Also when I am in my room I am the boss so nobody tells me what to do and when to do it. 

Summary: Today in class we read a story called Navajo Creation Myth.  

Reflection: Today in class I learned the theme of the story we read which is avoid conflict and try to work out your problems. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless gives up many of his possessions in pursuit of freedom and meaningful experiences. If you had to simplify your life and keep only a few important possessions, what would you keep and why? What would be hardest to leave behind?

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

The last scene forces readers to reinterpret Emily’s entire life. Write about a moment when new information changed your perception of a person or situation. How did that “plot twist” reshape your understanding, the same way Faulkner’s ending reshapes the story?